love

Thursday, January 14, 2010

another day...


She finally went to sleep! It's a miracle, after about a week of not napping, she naps. & just for fun, she didn't scream first. Holy crap, maybe this will be a great day after all.
Ben has not worked all week. Not for any fault of his own, there's just no work to do. But that will make a girl worry. The truth is, though, we always find a way. It's been almost 4 years together, 3 & 1/2 since we knew we'd be parents, 3 since we've been on our own & almost 3 since we became parents. & it never fails, we always make it work.
Wow, 4 years, it's like a dream. Like I'm watching someone elses life. Having made it this far together, after all the break ups & bs, heartache and hell we put each other through, well, it makes me think I can do anything. We've inspired me. & I'm so proud! Based on what I've seen, even 4 short years is quite an accomplishment these days. & the best part? Knowing it doesn't end here. Knowing that if we could make it 4 years, we will make it the next 50 we're planning on. God knows we didn't plan any of this! lmao Isn't it beautiful? The way God's plan works out & gives you everything you ever dreamed of? I'm a pretty lucky girl :)

1 comment: